Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center
- Outpatient medical and hematological care for cancer patients
- Consultative and support services on site including pharmaceutical services
- Treatment by Smilow Cancer Hospital specialists – physicians who are part of Yale Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center
Call (203) 407.8002, or fax (203) 407-8038.
Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Centers
- Comprehensive medical services, treating a variety of common illnesses and injuries, administering immunizations and physicals
- By appointment or walk-in, offering extended hours, 6 days/week
- Staffed by Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) internal medicine and pediatric physicians
Diagnostic Radiology and Lab Services
- Digital X-ray imaging, fluoroscopy and on-site MRI
- Laboratory and blood draw services
Call (203) 287-6111 or fax (203) 287-6112.
For the Laboratory call (203) 287-6252
For blood draw services, call (203) 287-6123 or fax (203) 287-6124
For the Clinical Pharmacy, call (203) 287-6222 or fax (203) 287-6221
Yale Allergy & Immunology Center
- Allergy and Immunology Services focus on allergic and immunologic diseases, and immune deficiency diseases.
- We provide specialized diagnostic and clinical care for patients with allergy, clinical immunology and immunodeficiencies.
Call (203) 287-6200 or fax (203) 287-6101
Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Yale School of Medicine
North Haven Medical Center is at 6 Devine St. North Haven, CT 06473. Map