Why is Yale-New Haven Hospital considered one of the nation's top employers?
For more than a decade Yale-New Haven Hospital has received state, regional and national recognition as one of the country's top employers.
- YNHH was named one of Working Mother's Top 100 Companies in 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 and 2000.
- The National Association of Female Executives named YNHH among the top 50 Companies and 10 Nonprofits for Executive Women in 2010 and 2006.
- Modern Healthcare magazine selected YNHH among the 100 best places to work in healthcare in 2009.
- Nursing Professionals magazine named YNHH "Top Hospitals to Work For" in 2009.
- Connecticut Magazine listed YNHH as among the Top Places to Work in 2010.
- The Hartford Business Journal ranked Yale-New Haven Hospital among best places to work in 2010.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency named Yale-New Haven Hospital among the best in New England for workplace commuters in 2007.
- In 2001, YNHH became one of only seven employers in the nation to receive the Exemplary Voluntary Efforts (EVE) Award from the U.S. Department of Labor for its efforts to increase employment opportunities for minorities, women and individuals with disabilities.
View our Employer of Choice microsite!