Yale-New Haven Hospital serves students in its seven school-based health centers. Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners and Social Workers provide comprehensive medical and mental health services at the centers, which are located at:
- Branford High School (Branford)
- Hillhouse High School (New Haven)
- Hill Regional Career High School (New Haven)
- Mary T. Murphy Elementary School (Branford)
- Mauro-Sheridan Academy Middle School (New Haven)
- Walsh Intermediate School (Branford)
For more informaiton on school-based health centers, call 203.688.2461.