Making Living Arrangements
These resources offered by the National Family Caregivers Association provide information about accommodating your loved one's housing and living needs. | more
Billing & Insurance
Keeping insurance statements, bills and medical records organized can ensure you get the most out of insurance plans and federal assistance programs. Our financial counselors can help too. | more
Online Caregiver Communities & Publications
National Family Caregivers Association
- Providing education, support, empowerment and advocacy for caregivers
State of Connecticut Resources
- Programs for Elders - Information for older residents and their caregivers about health insurance, housing, long term care insurance, legal issues and more.
- Programs for People with Disabilities - Information for people with disabilities and their caregivers about medical services, food assistance, financial support, employment and more.
- Programs for People with HIV/AIDS - Information for people with HIV/AIDS and their caregivers about medical services, housing, food and financial assistance.
- Statewide Respite Care Program - Offers relief to stressed caregivers of patients with Alzheimer's Disease or related dementia's