The following departments will be required to attend orientation, on June 29 and 30:
- CT Surgery
- Dental, General Practice and Pediatric
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Therapeutic Radiology
- Vascular Surgery
- Plus, all fellows who receive this new-hire package
June 29: 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Continental breakfast provided
June 30: 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Harkness Auditorium, 110
Continental breakfast and lunch provided
- If applicable, be sure to bring your right-to-work in the United States documents and a voided check.
- Orientation is a condition of employment, and you must attend mandatory training. Employees may not be assigned to work duties until the hospital orientation has been completed. If attendance is not possible, training must be completed online immediately upon arrival.
- If you have any questions regarding orientations on June 29 and 30, please call Heather Russell Milici or Cheryl Guliuzza at 203.688.2259.
- If you have any questions about any of the departmental orientations, please call the appropriate department program coordinator.
The following departments will have their own separate orientations during June or July:
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Surgery (including ENT, Orthopedics and Plastics)