YNHH offers affordable, expert cardiac care and access to the most technologically advanced treatment tools and techniques.
We provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary cardiac services and encourage close collaboration between physicians, patients and family care partners to achieve the best outcomes. As the primary teaching hospital for Yale School of Medicine, we train and rely on fresh insights from up-and-coming cardiologists to deliver research-based, leading-edge cardiac care. As a non-profit, community-based medical center, we ensure that no adult or child facing heart disease will be refused treatment because of inability to pay.
As a patient of YNHH, you'll benefit from the experience, expertise and world-class service and treatment expected from one of the nation's top 100 cardiac care centers*:
- Quick, accurate diagnosis of heart problems in our Chest Pain Center
- Access to the latest treatment, techniques, and technology before they're available elsewhere
- The most comprehensive, compassionate cardiac care possible in a comfortable, professional environment
- Attentive, respectful, knowledgeable physicians and healthcare professionals always available to support patients and families
- Access to leading-edge clinical research and medical trials
- Continual evaluation of quality measures and patient outcomes in the treatment of heart disease by our nationally-recognized Center for Outcome Research and Evaluation
- Innovative clinical care initiatives and support services, like our adult congenital heart program for survivors of childhood heart defects.
For More Information
For specific questions or more information about your care or stay at Yale-New Haven Hospital, try the Patients and Visitors sections of our site or contact Patient Relations.
*According to national studies conducted by the Solucient Leadership Institute.