Obtaining Your Arrival Time
You will receive an automated phone call between 3-5:00 p.m. the day before your surgery telling you what time you should arrive. If your surgery is scheduled for a Monday, you will receive your call the Friday before.
If you do not receive a call or have further questions, call 203.688.4107.
It is important to follow these instructions in the days leading up to and night before your scheduled visit:
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before (or the morning of) your surgery, including water, gum, mints and hard candies.
- Take only the medications your doctor has instructed you to with a sip of water.
- You may brush your teeth and use mouthwash, but do not swallow.
- Call your surgeon ahead of time if you do not feel well or develop any signs of illness, cold, fever, sore throat, chest pain or difficult breathing.
- Remove and do not wear any makeup or nail polish to your scheduled surgical visit.