YNHH provides expert, family-focused maternity care and access to the most advanced childbirth technology, tools and techniques.
We offer comprehensive, multidisciplinary maternity services and encourage close collaboration between physicians, patients and family care partners
to help ensure the delivery of happy, healthy babies. As the primary teaching hospital for Yale School of Medicine
and Yale School of Nursing
, we train and rely on fresh insights from up-and-coming obstetricians, gynecologists, certified nurse-midwives and other healthcare professionals to deliver research-based, leading-edge maternity care.
As a maternity patient of YNHH, you'll benefit from the experience, expertise and leading-edge care expected from the hospital that opened the nation's first Newborn Special Care Unit:
- Access to the latest prenatal monitoring, childbirth and neonatal care techniques and technology before they're available elsewhere
- The most comprehensive, compassionate maternity care possible in a comfortable, family-friendly environment
- Attentive, respectful, knowledgeable physicians and healthcare professionals always available to support moms, babies and families
- Access to leading-edge clinical research and medical care for high-risk pregnancies
- Support services, advice and other resources to carry you through all stages of pregnancy provided by WELL/A Mother's Place
For More Information
For specific questions or more information about your care or stay at Yale-New Haven Hospital, try the Patients and Visitors sections of our site or contact Patient Relations.