YNHH Worker Health Solutions provides immediate treatment and follow-up care for injuries sustained on the job. Patients are treated by board-certified physicians and a registered nurse will manage each case. Timely referrals to specialists and/or physical rehabilitation facilities are provided if necessary. Diagnostic radiology and blood draw services are available on-site.
Workers’ Compensation Services
- Injury Treatment
- Case Management
Physical Exams and Screening Services*
- Pre-placement Examinations
- Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) Examinations Certifications and Re-certifications
- Fitness-for-Duty Examinations
- Return-to-Work Examinations
- Hazardous Materials Examinations (HAZMAT)
- OSHA Surveillance (lead, pesticides, asbestos)
- Respirator Clearance and Fit Testing
- Spirometry/Pulmonary Function Testing
- Vision Screens – Color Blindness and Titmus
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Evaluations
- Breath Alcohol Screens
- Urine Drug Screens – NIDA and Non-NIDA
- MRO Services
*Physical exams and screening are available after hours upon request.
M–F, 8 am - 7 pm
Sat, 8 am – 3:30 pm
Sun, 9 am – noon
After Hours Care:
Yale-New Haven Hospital Emergency Department, 20 York Street, New Haven, CT
Yale-New Haven Shoreline Medical Center Emergency Department, 111 Goose Lane, Guilford, CT
A variety of healthcare and wellness services are available at your workplace. Worksite programs and screenings can be customized to the specific needs of your staff. Consulting services are also available for individuals and small groups.
Preventive Health Screenings and Vaccines
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Cholesterol (HDL/LDL)
- Blood Glucose Screenings
- Carbon Monoxide Screenings
- Flu Vaccine
- Pneumonia Vaccine
- Hepatitis A and B Vaccines
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Workplace Safety
- Desk Ergonomics
- Body Mechanics
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
*Customized screenings available upon request.
On-site programs can be developed specific to the needs of your workplace.
Main Number: 203.466.5600, or contact Leslie Samuelson, Client Services Representative, at 203.605.9273.
Saint Raphael Campus
For other occupational health programs offered through Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael Campus, visit Occupational Health Plus.