Feeling comfortable with their appearance during and following treatment can help cancer patients feel better and more confident. The Boutique is available to help cancer patients with the side-effects of healing.
Products and Services
- Breast prostheses and fittings by a certified fitter
- Bras, camisoles, swimsuits and other specialized apparel for women who have had a mastectomy
- Products to manage symptoms of lymphedema
- Hair alternatives, including a large selection of hats, scarves, wigs and head-wraps
- Fashion advice, head-wrap and scarf-tying techniques
- Makeup advice
- Sunscreen, non-metallic deodorant and specialized skin care products
- Decorative canes
- Educational videos and books, relaxation tapes and CDs and other gift items
- Regularly scheduled Look Good... Feel Better sessions
- Billing services for major insurances
In addition, patients can receive personalized advice and assistance from our specially trained, caring staff - who can suggest ways to minimize and manage changes in appearance resulting from cancer treatment. Our staff respects each patient's individuality and understands the importance of creating a plan throughout and following treatment.
The Boutique is open to the public and welcomes others who have received treatment at other cancer centers.
20 York Street New Haven, CT 06510
Located off the Smilow Lobby (entrance on Park Street)
Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday, by appointment