- Psychiatric evaluation by board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrists, including medication evaluation
- Each child will be assigned a therapist who will provide individual and family psychotherapy throughout their stay
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Cognitiive Behavior Therapy
- Token economy system
- Behavior management
- 24-hour care by specially trained nurses
- Tutorial instruction provided by a teacher with a master's degree in special education from ACES (Area Cooperative Educational Services)
- Parent and sibling education programs and support groups
Upon admission, each child receives a physical examination from a pediatrician. A pediatric neurologist is available to perform a neurological assessment as needed.
Please call 203.789.3340, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. At all other times, please contact the unit at 203.789.3633.