Through our center, a team of maternal-fetal medicine, neonatology, pediatric and surgical specialists work together to offer a variety of services such as genetic counseling, advanced diagnostic imaging, as well as complex pre- and post-natal procedures and surgeries. By coordinating with specialists from multiple clinical areas, you're getting the skills and knowledge of a range of specialized physicians in fetal and neonatal care.
Among the conditions we treat are:
- Congenital heart defects
- Fetal arrhythmias
- Bronchopulmonary sequestration
- Congenital cystic adenoid malformations
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia
- Intracranial abnormalities
- Fetal anemias
- Fetal obstructive uropathy (posterior urethral valve)
- Cleft lip/palate
- Clubbed feet
- Conjoined Twins
- Myelomeningocele/spina bifida
- Sacrococcygeal teratoma
- Renal Conditions
- Twin Reversed Arterial Perfusion Sequence (TRAP)
- Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Twin Anemia Polycythemia Sequence (TAPS)
- Fetal intra-abdominal masses
A coordinator to help you navigate
Going to appointments and sometimes hearing complicated clinical information, and figuring out what to do next can be very confusing. That's why we have a Fetal Care Coordinator to help you through the process. The coordinator will be there for you from the time your physician refers you to us through testing, speaking with specialists, scheduling appointments, and creating a care plan that works best for you and your family.
For more information call 1 (855) 925-3484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.