Our multidisciplinary team of doctors and highly skilled advanced practice nurses has expertise in all aspects of childhood cancer and blood disorders care.
Our programs include:
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Childhood cancer survivorship
- A comprehensive sickle cell anemia clinic
- An hemophilia treatment center offering specialized care in bleeding and clotting disorders
- A neuro-oncology clinic
- Multidisciplinary psycho-social care
Learn more about Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven's Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Program.
Our pediatric treamtent center at 405 Church St., Guilford, provides infusion therapy for children with cancer. For more information, call 203.785.4081.
Retinoblastoma is a rare type of eye cancer that usually develops in early childhood, typically before the age of 5. Yale-New Haven specialists offer novel treatment options, tailored for each patient.