School-Based Health Centers
Medical visits are important for growing children and teenagers, but work schedules and family pressures may make it difficult to get kids to a doctor's appointment.
Yale-New Haven Hospital serves students in its seven school-based health centers where Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners and Social Workers provide comprehensive medical and mental health services.The school-based health centers are located at:
- Barnard Environmental Magnet School (New Haven)
- Branford High School (Branford)
- Hillhouse High School (New Haven)
- Hill Regional Career High School (New Haven)
- Mary T. Murphy Elementary School (Branford)
- Mauro-Sheridan Academy Middle School (New Haven)
- Troup School (New Haven)
- Walsh Intermediate School (Branford)
For more information on school-based health centers, call 203-688-2461.