Yale-New Haven Hospital North Haven Medical Center offers a range of outpatient services from walk-in care to treatment of chronic conditions such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and other auto-immune diseases. It also features outpatient cancer care with the reassurance of the Smilow Cancer Hospital name.
Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center
- Outpatient medical and hematological care for cancer patients
- Consultative and support services on site including pharmaceutical services
- Treatment by Smilow Cancer Hospital specialists – physicians who are part of Yale Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Comprehensive medical services, treating a variety of common illnesses and injuries, administering immunizations and physicals
- By appointment or walk-in, offering extended hours, 6 days/week
- Staffed by Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) internal medicine and pediatric physicians
Diagnostic Radiology and Lab Services
- Digital X-ray imaging, fluoroscopy and on-site MRI
- Laboratory and blood draw services
Yale Allergy & Immunology Center
- Allergy and Immunology Services focus on allergic and immunologic diseases, and immune deficiency diseases.
- We provide specialized diagnostic and clinical care for patients with allergy, clinical immunology and immunodeficiencies.