Yale New Haven Hospital North Haven Medical Center offers a range of outpatient services from walk-in care to treatment of chronic conditions such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and other auto-immune diseases. It also features outpatient cancer care with the reassurance of the Smilow Cancer Hospital name.
Allergy and immunology specialists provide diagnostic and clinical care for patients with allergies or immune deficiencies.
- Drug and food allergies
- Intravenous immunoglobulin (gamma globulin) therapy
- Immunosuppressive therapy
Learn more about allergy and immunology
Blood draw services: 203-287-6123
Laboratory: 203-287-6252 Fax: 203-287-6124
Learn more about laboratory medicine/blood draw
The Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging offers onsite digital imaging services. Walk-in X-ray is available.
Learn more about the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging
Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center
Oncology and hematology physicians provide consultation, diagnosis, advanced treatments and follow-up care to patients. Support services are available onsite.
- Medical and hematology care
- Consultative and support services
Treatment by Smilow Cancer Hospital specialists – physicians who are part of Yale Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Learn more about Smilow Cancer Care Centers
- Comprehensive medical services, treating a variety of common illnesses and injuries, administering immunizations and physicals
- By appointment or walk-in, offering extended hours, 6 days/week
- Staffed by Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) internal medicine and pediatric physicians