Our ElderCare Clinic offers six locations that provide primary care and social services to hundreds of seniors in easy-to-access community settings, including elderly housing complexes. Benefits include:
- Convenient locations
- Complete geriatric primary care
- Long-term relationships with permanent staff who specialize in providing care to older adults
- Less wait for follow-up appointments
- Coordination of care with your M.D. specialist
- Ease in scheduling appointments
To participate in the ElderCare Clinic, you must be age 60 or older.