Y Access Line
Y Access Line offers a streamlined patient transfer service that ensures quick and easy admission to Yale-New Haven Hospital. With one call – 888-964-4233 (888-YNHH-BED) – referring physicians can speak directly with an attending specialist for an immediate transfer. Trained paramedics assist with admission processing, bed assignment and critical care air transport, using Yale New Haven Health System’s inter-hospital emergency helicopter, SkyHealth, when necessary.
Scope of service
- 24-hour single access point for all patient transfers
- Quick connection to on-call attending specialists for patient transfers
- A dedicated physician referral director available for urgent appointments, hospital care or ambulatory evaluations
- Trained paramedics ready to expedite your request for a transfer
Pediatric Consultation Service
Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital (YNHCH) Pediatric Consultation Service allows quick and easy access to our pediatric specialists to improve care by providing a consultation, assistance with an urgent issue or an emergency transfer to YNHCH for your patient, 24/7.
The ACCESS Mental Health CT program offers expert pediatric psychiatric consultations for children and adolescents’ mental health issues, Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Services include:
- Free telephone consultation within 30 minutes of initial call
- Assistance with finding community behavioral health services
- Behavioral health training and education
For more information, call 844-751-8955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Critical care air transport
SkyHealth is Yale New Haven Health System's hospital-to-hospital emergency transport helicopter. One phone call to our Y Access Line ensures a connection with an attending who is ready to expedite the rapid transfer of your patient to Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Read more about SkyHealth