Wear Red Day is Friday, Feb. 7
Mark your calendars for Friday, Feb. 7, as Yale New Haven Health’s Heart and Vascular Center (HVC) celebrates National Wear Red Day (employee dress code applies). The day helps bring greater awareness of heart disease, with a special focus on women’s heart health. Locations throughout the health system will have information about heart disease; some locations will also offer blood pressure screenings, giveaways, and/or social media photos of employees and volunteers.
- 9 am - 1 pm, YSC East Pavilion Cafeteria Special Events Area and SRC Allspice Café. Fitbit drawings for employees and volunteers and social media photos with employees and volunteers at noon (YSC Special Events area and SRC Main Lobby). Blood pressure screenings at YSC.
- 10 am - 2 pm, 84 North Main St., Cardiac Rehabilitation Program, 2nd floor, Branford. Blood pressure screenings and 12:30 pm social media photo.
- 11 am - 2 pm, Yale Physicians Building, 2nd floor, 800 Howard Ave. Activities in main waiting room, including blood pressure screenings, and 1:30 pm social media photo on YPB2 bridge.
- Noon - 1 pm, 2 Devine St., North Haven, waiting room. Blood pressure screenings.
- 9 - 11 am and 1 - 4 pm, Wawecus Medical Building, Norwich, main lobby. Blood pressure screenings.