Don’t be late for class! Check your Infor Learning Management System assignments
Employees are reminded to periodically check for required training assignments on the Infor Learning Management System, since email reminder notifications will not be sent for certain assignments.
Email notifications were enabled in late May for newly created assignments that will be due May 2019 and after. Employees will not receive email reminders about training assignments created before May.
To access your required training, log in to Infor and click “Learning Management System,” then follow these steps:
- On the Learning Management System (LMS) dashboard page, click “My Assignments” on the left menu bar.
- The “My Assignments” overview page will show the specific names of your training assignments and the completion status of each.
- Assignments marked “certified” have already been completed.
- You must complete all other required assignments. Each assignment listed will have at least one course, and often a few courses, associated with it, so be sure to click the assignment title to reveal all associated courses.
The Infor LMS also includes:
- A “Course Library” where you can learn about and register for a wide variety of elective courses covering clinical and non-clinical topics
- A “Curricula” page with links to online Epic and Infor courses. Listings will indicate which courses are mandatory for you.
- A calendar that displays the schedules of all courses in which you are enrolled
- A transcript showing courses/trainings you have completed
For more information on using the LMS, an “Accessing Required and Elective Training in Infor LMS guide” is available on the LMS dashboard page.