Yale New Haven Health includes Bridgeport Hospital, Greenwich Hospital, Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, Yale New Haven Hospital and Westerly Hospital and a physician foundation, Northeast Medical Group. With more than 25,000 employees and 8,200 medical staff, the Yale New Haven Health System had over 129,000 inpatient discharges in Fiscal Year 2017, 2 million outpatient encounters, generated more than $4.3 billion in revenue and accumulated total assets of approximately $5.6 billion.
Total Licensed Beds: 2,563*
Inpatient Discharges: 129,100
Outpatient Encounters: 2 million
Total Assets: $5.6B
Total Revenue: $4.3B
Medical Staff: 8,287
- Fiscal Year 2017 covers October 1, 2016 - September 30, 2017.
- Total licensed number of beds includes bassinets.
- Total Assets include Yale New Haven Health Services Corporation (HSC) assets.
- Medical Staff includes Residents and Fellows; MD Hospitalists; includes non-physician Affiliated/Allied Health (advanced care practitioners).
- Employees represent counts and not full-time equivalents.