The Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center in Derby provides access to expert cancer care and treatment to patients and families in the Valley area.
Comprehensive Cancer Care
We recognize that a cancer diagnosis can affect every aspect of life for you and your loved ones; our dedicated physicians and support staff are committed to providing care for every area. In addition to extensive clinical services, the Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center in Derby offers complementary support services for patients, their family members, and caregivers.
- A patient-centered focus on exceptional cancer care
- Over 750 patient visits per month in medical oncology
- 500 infusion visits per month
- 16 staff members
- 100% Oncology Certified Nursing Staff
- Nutritional Counseling, Genetic Counseling, Palliative Care, Social Work, Tobacco Cessation, Patient Navigation, Healing Garden
Our Care Center physicians collaborate closely with our colleagues at Smilow Cancer Hospital and in the community for radiation oncology and surgical care.