Yale New Haven Hospital offers a variety of advanced treatments to prevent, diagnose and treat disorders and diseases of the skin.
Comprehensive, quality care
Our team of specialists includes researchers, oncologists, surgeons and therapists who treat conditions such as:
- Atypical moles
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- Ichthyosis and similar inherited disorders
- Melanoma and other skin cancers
- Children’sskin conditions, including moles present since birth
Areas of expertise
YNHH’s specialty practices include:
- Dermatological Surgery & Cutaneous Oncology (skin cancer treatment)
- Pediatric Dermatology Clinic
- Dermatology Photopheresis Unit
The Yale New Haven Hospital Phototherapy Center offers UVA and UVB light treatment for a variety of skin conditions, including dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, scleroderma, vitiligo and others.
46 Prince St., Suite 109, New Haven.
Monday – Thursday, 7 am - 4 pm; Friday, 7 am - 3 pm