Whether you are recovering from an elective surgery or sudden illness, Grimes Center offers the most comprehensive and holistic rehabilitative care available. We are dedicated to guiding and supporting you to better health.
Our mission is to help you regain your health in an environment that is professional, comfortable and supportive and respects each patient’s dignity. Our team of medical specialists, nurses and physical therapists will help you regain your highest possible level of functioning and then transition comfortably and safely back to your own home.
- Over 50 physician specialists on staff
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists tailor a rehabilitation program to each patient’s specific needs
- Therapy available seven days a week for faster recovery
- A nursing staff that is specially trained to work with chronic and rehabilitation patients
- A clean, bright facility and numerous amenities will make your stay comfortable and pleasant
- Highly rated for short-term rehabilitation based on national rankings, meeting the highest quality standards for care, safety and cleanliness
- More than 98 percent of our former patients would recommend our facility
- More than half of our patients arrange their rehabilitative stay with us before they undergo their surgery
- Staff to help you transition safely to your own home
If you are recovering from knee, hip or spine surgery; a stroke; an injury; or need to rebuild your strength after an illness, Grimes Center has the resources and expertise to get you on your feet as quickly as possible.
- Newly expanded gym area to build strength, regain balance and get you back on your feet
- Activities of daily living area for practice with cooking, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and more
- A specially trained staff of physical, occupational and speech therapists
- One-on-one rehabilitation custom-designed for your specific needs
- Physicians on staff who specialize in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Specially trained nurses to help you monitor and manage pain
- Two rehabilitation sessions a day, seven days a week increase your progress and get you home more quickly
- Staff to assist in assessing your home environment and making recommendations to ensure navigating your home is safe and easy