Allergy and Immunology
Yale New Haven Hospital's Allergy and Immunology Services focus on allergic and immunologic diseases, and immune deficiency diseases.
We provide specialized diagnostic and clinical care for patients with allergy, clinical immunology and immunodeficiencies.
- Treatment for drug and food allergies
- Treatment for the allergic reactive nose
- Asthma treatment
- Allergy desensitization shots for allergic rhinitis, asthma, and hymenoptera stinging insect hypersensitivity
- Intravenous immunoglobulin (gamma globulin) therapy
- Immunosuppressive therapy
Interventional Immunology Center
The Interventional Immunology Center at North Haven Medical Center focuses on chronic and auto-immune diseases such as multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, lupus, and other inflammatory disorders. Also treated are gastrointestinal/digestive diseases such as irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease and celiac disease.
The center offers on-site diagnostic/imaging radiology, laboratory medicine and pharmaceutical services.
For more information, visit Allergy and Immunology, Yale School of Medicine.