Wellness Information Network (WIN) is a program that helps people who have no health insurance get the care they need. In addition, WIN helps people obtain doctors visits, tests and care for long-term illnesses.
WIN helps clients get the health care they need by offering
- A "medical home" so that clients can go to the same clinic every time they need care
- A "case manager" who will work with the clients to help them with their health care needs
- A free first appointment
- Sliding scale fees so clients may easily afford the services
- Health education so clients can stay healthy
The WIN point of entry is the Emergency Department and services are provided at the Primary Care Center, Hill Health Center and Fair Haven Community Health Center.
- No health insurance
- A visit to the Yale-New Haven Hospital Emergency Department (ED) or Primary Care Center (PCC)
- No primary care provider in the past 12 months
- Residence in New Haven, East Haven, West Haven or Hamden
For more information and eligibility, please call 203-688-2219.