Yale-New Haven Hospital Neurosciences is led by world-renowned specialists with expertise in diagnosing and treating the most complex brain and spinal disorders. Patients are cared for by multidisciplinary teams that coordinate and customize treatment to meet the unique needs of each patient.
Leadership and innovation
Our neurology and neurosurgery physicians have at their disposal the newest technologies for diagnosis and treatment, many in use only at Yale-New Haven Hospital or at very few other centers. They include:
- Personalized medicine for diagnosing and treating brain tumors and vascular formations
- Applied discoveries about the genetic basis of multiple sclerosis
- Real-time MR imaging and angiography for endovascular therapies and brain tumor treatment
- Stereotactic neuroradiosurgery to treat head and neck tumors and vascular malformations in the brain
- Ongoing clinical studies of the most promising, evidence-based approved and novel investigational therapies and technologies
At Yale-New Haven Hospital, teams of world-class neurologists, neurosurgeons, and neurological sub-specialists represent virtually all areas of expertise in the neurosciences field.
Learn more about neurological conditions
Diagnosis and Treatment
The Neurosciences Center at Yale-New Haven Hospital offers the full gamut of diagnostic and treatment services for virtually any neurological disease or condition.
Learn more about diagnosis and treatment
Focusing on Stroke
Stroke is a leading cause of death and disability in the U.S., but when it's recognized and treated quickly, the chances for recovery improve. Our nationally certified stroke center can make the difference.
Learn more about The Stroke Center