- Yale New Haven Federal Credit Union Savings, IRAs, Checking and other services
- Bank of America – Free checking with Direct Deposit, Automatic Teller Machines and Preferred Credit, in addition to all other banking needs
- Direct deposit into participating banks
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- Personal Lines of Insurance (auto, homeowners)
- Voluntary Life Insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Long Term Care Insurance
Additional financial benefits include:
Matching Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Plan
A matching Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) 403(b) Plan is available to you. Employees have the opportunity to set aside their own money on a before tax basis in the TSA for retirement. This has the advantage of a YNHH match of 1%-3% before taxes. You become 25% vested in YNHH match after 2 years of service – 3 years/50%, 4 years/75%. New employees automatically are enrolled for 1% contribution after 60 days of employment.
Reimbursable expenses include legal, court and agency fees plus foreign adoption charges; expenses reimbursed up to $8,000 maximum benefit per child.
Personal Insurance Options
House staff may have the opportunity to purchase homeowner, automobile, boat, condominium and/or personal liability insurance at a discount through payroll deductions. This program is an individual policy and subject to the guidelines of the insurance carrier.